Gros Boulet Index du Forum
Gros Boulet

Gros Boulet Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: 2014 Honda Cbr 650f Review ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gros Boulet Index du Forum -> Nous rejoindre -> Absence & départ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reymale

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Sep - 14:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: 2014 Honda Cbr 650f Review Répondre en citant

2014 Honda Cbr 650f Review > bit.ly/2d9Ddgf

2014 Honda Cbr 650f Review

d680c458d3
So many naked bikes have high bars and high pegs. Throttle response is accurate, plus the engine is smooth-running and devoid of hand-numbing vibration. Same goes for comfort. The second-best part? You could beat the crap out of an F2, maintain it like you were a meth head with ADHD and it would never leave you stranded (crappy regulator-rectifiers aside). Honda claims the engine is a new design versus the double-R’s tried-and-true 599cc mill, yet some of the components including the clutch and ignition cover appear the same. In that respect, theyve succeeded. With an MSRP of $6,799 for the ABS model, it's a pretty attractive option for people looking for an entry-level and sporty bike. Maybe most important, Honda was thinking that a more-comfortable, easier-to-ride middleweight sportbike that sells for three grand less than the companys own CBR600RR repli-racer was an excellent idea. Honda also was thinking that for riders who use motorcycles for much more than the occasional run along a winding backroad, the full-tuck ergos of middleweight sportbikes can be more of a painful turn-off than a pleasant turn-on. Purpose-built as they say, and Hondas purpose was to provide a mid-displacement sportbike with supersport styling and a level of performance above the parallel-twin 500cc engine.

Nose section. re: I find it very disrespectful to the motorcycling and non motorcycling communities alike. Sit on this 650 and you see that it is more comfortable than the Ninja 650. I've added Metzeler Roadtec 01's to the bike and these have massively improved braking and ride quality compared to the stock Dunlop's. Equipment 3 out of 5 Has everything you need but could do with a gear position indicator and a temperature gauge. todd says: November 26, 2014 at 11:28 pm No, the Turbo was rated at 90 hp, I have the naturally aspirated 650 rated at 74 hp. We wont tear down and measure the cylinder heads to confirm my suspicions that the ports and valves are sized for optimal low and midrange power. I ride 6 days a week, practically anywhere I need to go around London (including commuting to work). 1 out of 5 22 October 2015 by Walshy Year : 2015 Great looking bike that steers and goes well. Gabe says: November 21, 2014 at 2:09 pm Good point, Norm! I love the CB400F-style headers on this bike, too (kinda hard to see in these pics, but google CBR650F to see what Im talking about).

getuige lars kepler epub readerplaymobil drachenfestung 3269 bauanleitung pdf freemortal instruments book 6 epub gratisfree technology magazines pdf gratuitronald sanders the lost tribes free pdfformacion de rocas pdf freemadeleine brent epub to mobidesign thinking for social innovation pdf freebollywood mobi song az lyricsrotary kiln sponge iron plant pdf free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Sep - 14:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gros Boulet Index du Forum -> Nous rejoindre -> Absence & départ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006